If you’re looking for fully turnkey and customized poker software solution to start your own online poker room gaming business you have come to the right place. More and more investors are beginning to realize that the online poker gaming business is a promising global growth industry and offers a wealth of opportunities. Online poker is the perfect symbiosis of two mega trends in the gambling industry: online gambling and poker.
Poker is an exciting game that has captured the attention of millions of people worldwide. Hundreds of thousands play in online casinos and over two million people watch poker every Wednesday night on ESPN and then turn to their computer to try and become the next poker champion.
The profits of the online poker industry is enormous! The amount gambled on poker websites around the world since 2012 is estimated to be more than $100 billion! The top online poker rooms are profiting over $1 million dollars each and every day! Around 1.5 million people play poker online regularly for real money and the number is growing by 100,000 a month.
More than 60% of the industry experts surveyed believe that online poker will be the dominant offer in online gambling in 2-3 years. 75% of the industry experts surveyed believe that the global annual rake/commission in the 2-3 years will be more than USD 4 billion.
How Online Poker Rooms Profit?
Online poker rooms generate the bulk of their revenue via 5 methods:
- By collecting a “rake” from each pot, usually 3% to 5% of the cash in that pot. Each online poker room determines its own rake structure.
- By charging entry fee to pre-scheduled multi-table sit-and-go tournaments.
Some online poker rooms also offer casino games like black jack or side bets on poker hands where the player plays against “the house” for real money. The odds are in the house’s favor in these games, thus producing a profit for the house.
- By investing the money that players deposit. Since the sites do not have to pay interest on players’ bankrolls, this method can be a significant source of revenue.
- By charging a monthly membership fee (play-for-cash poker rooms)
Keep several points in mind:
- You are not responsible to pay the winners!
- An average player can play between 40 and 70 hands per hour.
- The rake at the table can vary based on number of players, the game and limits.
- The rakes range from $1.00 to $3,00 per pot.
If you had just 20 of your players playing an average of one hour per day, you could be making income from over a thousand pots a day just from those players. Multiply that by 30 days in a month or 365 days in a year and I think you will get the idea.
Here’s a scenario, which you can adjust to fit your personal goals. You advertise your own online poker room, and generate 100 new members per month. Of these members, your average profit per member is $50. You average a 75% retention ratio for your new members. (75% This is about average for most poker rooms). For your first month of sales, you will earn five thousand dollars based on this example. By the time you are at the end of the fourth month, however, your profits can potentially be over $13,000 dollars per month.
The following chart demonstrates the potential profit for a multi-player poker gaming site owner
|Month||Number of sales||Profit per sale||Retention rate||Old Sales x Retention Rates
+ New Sales
|1||100||$50||50%||0 X .75 + 100 X $50||$5,000|
|2||100||$50||50%||100 X .75 + 100 X $50||$8,750|
|3||100||$50||50%||175 X .75 + 100 X $50||$11,550|
|4||100||$50||50%||231 X .75 + 100 X $50||$13,662|
POKER SOFTWARE SOLUTION
We present the most advanced, fully customized poker software solutions with comprehensive backend management, financial and marketing tools included.
The Poker Software System is built on a stable, secure and scalable platform and consists of the most popular games like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi and Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud and 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, 32 Card Poker, Americana and more with all options such as ring games, single, and multiplayer tournaments.
Games can run seamlessly across all channels – desktop and mobile/tablet – and operating systems – iOS, Android, Windows.
The Gaming Modes including both real money and play money options across all the genres. Ring games, Tournaments, Satellite Series, and Sit’n’Go’s across all possible limit options – Limit, No limit and Pot Limit.
The cutting-edge poker software suite is fully licensable – allowing you to run your own gaming service on your own servers, and keep up to 100% of the rake.
POKER SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Interactive 3D Poker Software. The Poker Software System takes your players’ beyond the browser by offering client-side poker software that is installed on a user’s hard drive for superior poker play. The Gaming System has been developed using movie studio quality software that provides state-of-the-art 3D graphics for realistic animation and game play. Games can be distributed to players via CD-ROM or a convenient download.
- Instant Play Poker. Our advanced poker software offers instant play Java poker games. Not all players want the hassle of confusing installations and time consuming downloads of gaming software. We want your players to simply click a button and be playing poker, no downloads, no waiting and no hassles. We also offer to our partners modern Mobile Solutions (Android, iPhone, iPad).
- Different Gaming Modes. Different Gaming Modes including both real money and play money options across all the genres. Ring games, Tournaments, Satellite Series, and Sit’n’Go’s across all possible limit options – Limit, No limit and Pot Limit, our gaming platform has it all.
- Multilingual. Translations are not merely limited to your website. All text, including that found within the software, can be translated into one of many different languages, including English, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Hebrew, Russian, Korean, and Japanese.
- Game Management Tools The most important elements in the gaming system. These tools present onthe Back-Office and enable you to manage poker tables and tournaments effectively. The game management tools integrated into the poker software include in particular Game history functionality, Statistics report of your online poker lobby, Tournament management (Single Table, Sit’n’Go, Satellite, Private Tables etc.)
- Player Management Tools Provides the different functionality required for management of poker player accounts. Some of the management tools include filter and sort player list report, edit user profile, lock/unlock player account, generate player’s payment history report and online player report, control user’s access to tables or tournaments.
- Integrated Risk Management Provides your back-office team with tools to manage and eliminate fraud and collusion. The rest management tools include Black List, Embedded Analytical System, Fraud Control System, Collusion Detection System, Bonus Abuse Protection Functionality, and more!
- Multiple Marketing Tools – Design custom player bonuses, rakeback rebates and other innovative offers to attract and retain players as well as profit-generating affiliates! Our proven tools give you the ultimate ability to attract new players and promote games to your current users.